Montreal — September 3, 2019 — Players can now pre-load Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint Beta to play from September 5-8 on all available platforms. Access to the Closed Beta is available to players who pre-order* the game, UPLAY+ subscribers**, players who participated in the game’s Online Technical Tests as well as randomly selected players who registered on the Beta sign-up page, ghostrecon.com/beta. Closed Beta players will also have the opportunity to take part in Man Down, a special in-game charity event to raise money for the global NGO Child’s Play.
During the Closed Beta players will have access to several provinces and missions to explore in up to four player co-op or solo. Missions available include two Operation Greenstone missions, taken from the main storyline; Auroa Missions, which include side missions to discover more about the island and its inhabitants and Faction Missions which include eight new missions per day. Drone Areas are also available to test player’s strength in battle, where they can face-off against Murmurs, small flying drones that can swarm players; Aamons, mid-size land drones and Behemoths, huge, heavily armored drones with intense firepower.
- New Adventures: New story-driven content that expands the main story of the game will be available with each episode.
- New End-Game Content: Every Episode will bring new End-Game content. Episode 1 brings the Project Titan Raid. Players will explore an active volcano on a new island in the Auroa archipelago where they need to use all the skills learned on Auroa in intense four-play co-op challenges. The Raid is replayable and adaptable for all play styles.
- New Faction Missions: Factions in the game will evolve over time and every month, new narrative Story Faction Missions will be released, bringing context as well as character development. New Faction Missions will be available daily and will provide objectives to support the factions and their narrative arcs.
- New Classes: Three new classes will be introduced in Year 1, starting with the Engineer which brings an expertise in hacking.
- Live Events: These events will feature VIPs that will help Nomad tackle new, terrible threats. A new Event will be available with each Year 1 Episode and lasts one month.
- PvP Updates: In addition to the three new classes coming Year 1, which will be fully playable in PvP, new maps and updates will keep Ghost War players on their toes.
- Regular New Content: New content such as new missions, activities and unlockables will be available with each new episode.
For players looking to dive deeper in Auroa, the novel “The World of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint” releases on October 31. The book is now available to pre-order here and includes for insight into the making of the game, the creation of its universe and into Auroa’s secrets.
For the latest news about other Ubisoft games, please visit news.ubisoft.com.*Pre-order any edition of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint at participating retailers and platforms, strictly pursuant to the terms of the private beta phase to get access to it. Terms and conditions strictly apply and will be communicated on a later date determined by Ubisoft. Subject to availability and while supplies last. Content and system requirements pending; check all requirements/details/
**$19.99 per month. Cancel anytime. More information at uplayplus.com.