Purchases Support Comic Shops, Book Retailers, and Schools in Need with Contributions to the Book Industry Charitable Foundation and DonorsChoose
SAN DIEGO, CA (May 13, 2020) – IDW Publishing (OTCQX: IDWM), the award-winning publisher of comic books, graphic novels, art books, trade paperbacks, and tabletop games, teams up with Humble Bundle to launch “Joe Hill’s Locke & Key & More by IDW” Humble Comics Bundle, beginning today!
ith this “Pay What You Want” promotion, readers pick their own price for a captivating selection of Joe Hill’s finest comics work, including Locke & Key, Dying is Easy, The Cape, Tales from the Darkside, and more, while also supporting two important charity organizations with a portion of their contributions: Book Industry Charitable Foundation and DonorsChoose!
The retail value of the comics in this bundle is as much as $177. However, the value of the Humble Comics Bundle format is that readers can make a minimum $1.00 purchase to attain a basic tier, then increase their contribution to attain upgrades to their bundle.
- Dying is Easy #1
- Locke and Key Vol. 1: Welcome to Lovecraft
- Locke and Key Vol. 2: Head Games
- Joe Hill’s The Cape
- Shadow Show: Stories In Celebration of Ray Bradbury
The $8 Tier includes:
- Dying is Easy #2
- Locke and Key Vol. 3: Crown of Shadows
- Locke and Key Vol. 4: Keys to the Kingdom
- Joe Hill’s The Cape: 1969
- Road Rage
- Joe Hill’s Thumbprint
- Tales from the Darkside
The $15 Tier includes:
- Dying is Easy #3
- Locke and Key Vol. 5: Clockworks
- Locke and Key Vol. 6: Alpha & Omega
- Locke & Key: Heaven & Earth
- Locke & Key: Dog Days
- Locke & Key: Small World Deluxe Edition
- The Cape: Fallen
- The Wraith: Welcome to Christmasland
Joe Hill’s Locke & Key & More by IDW Humble Comics Bundle runs for three weeks from May 13 through June 2.