IN CELEBRATION OF “THE WALKING DEAD’S” 100TH EPISODE, FANS CAN ENTER TO WIN TICKETS TO “THE WALKING DEAD 100 PREMIERE NIGHT” ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22NDAT THE GREEK THEATER IN LOS ANGELES
SUBMIT YOUR ULTIMATE “THE WALKING DEAD” FANDOM TO WeAreTheWalkingDead.com
CONTEST RUNS FROM SEPTEMBER 7TH THROUGH OCTOBER 6TH
NEW YORK, NY – September 7, 2017 – AMC today announced the launch of We Are the Walking Dead contest in celebration of the series’ 100th episode, airingSunday, October 22nd at 9pm ET as the season eight premiere. The contest offers fans an opportunity to win tickets to “The Walking Dead 100 Premiere Night,” which includes the official season eight premiere screening followed by a special two-hour live “Talking Dead” event on Sunday, October 22nd at The Greek Theater in Los Angeles, CA. Fans can enter to win by submitting their ultimate “TWD” fandom – from videos to fan art – to WeAreTheWalkingDead.com from September 7th through October 6th.
Below are submission details and prizing information:
HOW TO ENTER:
Show your “TWD” fandom by submitting any of the following:
- Essay (a short story or poem up to 2,000 characters long)
- Video (up to :90 seconds long)
- Artwork (paintings, drawings, illustrations or photos)
- Winners will be announced the weekend of October 14th and 15th
The grand prize winner will receive the ultimate TWD fan experience:
- Two (2) VIP tickets to “The Walking Dead 100 Premiere Night” to see the official season eight premiere episode screening followed by a two-hour “Talking Dead” on Sunday, October 22 at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles.
The winning package also includes:
- Two (2) roundtrip tickets to Los Angeles (Oct 21-23)
- Two (2) nights Hotel Accommodations (Oct 21, 22)
- Transportation to and from the airport and to and from the event
- Photo opportunity with cast members and producers of “The Walking Dead”
- Two (2) tickets to Universal Studios to experience “The Walking Dead” attraction
- TWD Prize pack including cast autographed poster, TWD merchandise and much more!