The Fan-First Platform Features The Largest Collection of DC Comics Anywhere With Iconic Comics and Selections From DC’s Vertigo, Black Label and Milestone Media CataloguesAvailable in the U.S. On January 21, The Platform Will Expand Globally Later This Year
Subscribers Will Have Access To DC’s Best-Selling Titles Including HELLBLAZER, LUCIFER, BATMAN: DAMNED, DARK NIGHTS: DEATH METAL, DCEASED: UNKILLABLES, and More!
BURBANK, CA (Jan. 19, 2020) – The ultimate DC fan destination has arrived! This Thursday, January 21, DC will launch DC UNIVERSE INFINITE, a premium digital comic book service and community. With the largest collection of DC Comics found anywhere, fans can now dive into over 25,000 comic books and graphic novels on DC UNIVERSE INFINITE. Starting at launch, the platform will continuously add selections from DC’s iconic labels, Vertigo, DC Black Label and Milestone Media, the platform will also feature new comic releases six months after their in-store releases, as well as, Digital First titles available three months after launch, and brand new comic titles exclusive to DC UNIVERSE INFINITE. Additionally, fans will soon have exclusive access to DC fan events to connect with other DC enthusiasts. Following Thursday’s U.S. launch, DC UNIVERSE INFINITE will begin expanding globally later this year.
DC UNIVERSE INFINITE is presented in a sleek, newly designed app with updated personalization features and an enhanced comic reading experience. Current DC UNIVERSE subscribers will not need to create a new account, as their DC UNIVERSE login will transfer to DC UNIVERSE INFINITE. Fans can download comics, graphic novels and originals for unlimited offline reading on their favorite devices from a smartphone or tablet.
“This is just the beginning of DC UNIVERSE INFINITE’s transformation,” explained Pam Lifford, President of Global Brands and Experiences at Warner Bros. “Our fans will have access to a rich collection of their favorite comic books and publishing while connecting with a community that loves the same DC characters and brands.”
DC’s premium digital comic book platform provides members with an expanded collection of comics and Original Graphic Novels (OGN), spanning over 80 years of the DC Multiverse. With an enhanced reading experience, some of DC’s best-selling comic titles are now available on the platform including LUCIFER, PREACHER, V FOR VENDETTA, BATMAN: DAMNED, SUPERMAN: YEAR ONE, DARK NIGHTS: DEATH METAL, MISTER MIRACLE, DCEASED: UNKILLABLES, and more!
Starting Thursday subscribers will also have earlier access to new digital first comics including those from DC’s digital archive with five new backlist titles released a week. With DC’s revival and commitment of digitizing Milestone Media, a comics line created by a coalition of black talent including Dwayne McDuffie and Denys Cowan to increase representation in comics, fans will soon find beloved series like STATIC, ICON and HARDWARE on the platform.
Long standing DC UNIVERSE member requests
- BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM (OGN) written by Grant Morrison and art by Dave McKean
- BATMAN: EARTH ONE V1 (OGN) written by Geoff Johns and art by Gary Frank
- GREEN LANTERN: EARTH ONE (OGN) written by Corinna Bechko and Gabriel Hardman
- JOKER (OGN) written by Brian Azzarello with art by Lee Bermejo
- JUSTICE LEAGUE: THE WORLD’S GREATEST SUPERHEROES (OGN) written Paul Dini with art by Alex Ross
- LUTHOR (OGN) written by Brian Azzarello with art by Lee Bermejo
- MISTER MIRACLE written by Tom King with art by Mitch Gerads
- SUPERGIRL: BEING SUPER witten by Mariko Tamaki with art by Joëlle Jones
- SUPERMAN: EARTH ONE V1 (OGN) written by J. Michael Straczynski with art by Shane Davis
Full series from DC’s Vertigo catalogue
- EX MACHINA written by Brian K. Vaughan with art by Tony Harris
- HELLBLAZER Written by Jamie Delano, Garth Ennis, Paul Jenkins, Mike Carey and more
- iZOMBIE written by Chris Roberson with art by Michael Allred
- LUCIFER written by Mike Carey with art by Peter Gross
- PREACHER written by Garth Ennis with art by Steve Dillion
- V FOR VENDETTA written by Alan Moore with art by David Lloyd
- Selections from the DC Black Label catalogue
- BATMAN: DAMNED written by Brian Azzarello with art by Lee Bermejo
- HARLEEN written and illustrated by Stjepan Šejić
- SUPERMAN: YEAR ONE written by Frank Miller with art by John Romita Jr.
- THE LAST GOD written by Phillip Kennedy Johnson with art by Riccardo Federici
- THE QUESTION: DEATHS OF VIC SAGE written by Jeff Lemire with art by Denys Cowan
Joe Hill Presents Hill House Comics titles:
- BASKETFUL OF HEADS written by Joe Hill with art by Leomacs
- PLUNGE written by Joe Hill with art by Stuart Immonen
- THE LOW, LOW WOODS written by Carmen Maria Machado with art by Dani
- DAPHNE BYRNE written by Laura Marks with art by Kelley Jones
- THE DOLLHOUSE FAMILY written by Mike Carey with art by Peter Gross
Titles from DC’s archives, with a big focus on Milestone Media titles after launch like:
- STATIC written by Dwayne McDuffie with art by John Paul Leon
- HARDWARE written by Dwayne McDuffie with art by Denys Cowan
- STATIC SHOCK! REBIRTH OF THE COOL written by Dwayne McDuffie with art by John Paul Leon
- ICON: A HERO’S WELCOME written by Dwayne McDuffie with art by M.D. Bright
- ICON: VOL. 2: THE MOTHERSHIP CONNECTION written by Dwayne McDuffie and M.D. Bright with art by Chris Cross, M.D. Bright, John Paul Leon, and Jeff Moore
Expect to see batches of archived titles from the DC vault!