Save the date! This Saturday, Aug. 22, starting at 10 a.m. PDT, DC FanDome – a first-of-its kind, virtual experience for DC superfans around the world – begins. In case you missed it, two games will be announced so be sure to tune-in for those announcements and much more!
- Saturday, August 22, 10:25 a.m. PT – Warner Bros. Games Montréal Announcement
Gamers! You won’t want to miss this first look at an exciting new game, and Q&A with its developers.
- Saturday, August 22, 5:10 p.m. PT – Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
Will Arnett hosts the highly anticipated video game reveal from Rocksteady Studios, creators of the Batman: Arkham franchise.
And don’t forget to tune-in again September 12 to see a discussion on the Injustice franchise.
- Saturday, September 12 – Inside Injustice – Making the Hit Games & Comics Panel
An inside look at the creation of the best-selling Injustice games and comic books with Ed Boon, Jim Lee, Tom Taylor and Dominic Cianciolo.
And please note, we heard the fans: DC FanDome was a lot to handle in one day! It turned out to be so massive that with so many hours of programming, not even The Flash could get through it in 24 hours!
In order to super-serve our fans and provide the best possible experience, DC FanDome has been expanded into two global events — the first on August 22nd – DC FanDome: Hall of Heroes, and a second on-demand experience in DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse on September 12th, where fans can create and curate their own adventure. And — fans can now teleport their FanDome experience as both will be accessible across all mobile platforms (in addition to desktop).
By making these two separate events we can ensure you are able to see and cover everything with no stress!
Here’s a quick breakdown of what you and fans everywhere can now expect:
- DC FanDome: Hall of Heroes: On Saturday, August 22, at 10:00 am PDT, fans will be transported into the DC FanDome: Hall of Heroes, an epic world designed personally by Jim Lee featuring special programming, panels and exclusive reveals from a wide variety of films, TV series, games, comics and more.
- The superpowered eight-hour show will be available for fans around the world to watch exclusively 3x in the 24-hour period.
- DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse: On Saturday, September 12, at 10:00am PDT, fans will be able to create their own timeline! The great thing about this event is that it will be on demand, giving you the ability to curate your own unique experience via our Official DC FanDome Online Scheduler Tool.
- A lot of the content you were super excited to see from our multiple islands will now be housed here, and will be available for you to watch throughout the 24-hour period.
All content from both events will still be available in nine languages, including Portuguese, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish.